High Density 2U4N System for Maximum Performance
- VGA-Redirection for On-site Troubleshooting
- Open Rack 1.0 Compatible
- Vanity Free Design for Better MTBF
- Cold Aisle Serviceability
* Limited Availability *
Please contact a local distributor or QCT local office for the product availability and support.
High Density 2U4N design for maximum performance
The Rackgo X F03A is designed for the highest compute density with four nodes in a 2 OU space. Each node can install up to two SATADOMs for the operating system and up to four extra hot-swappable SSD/HDDs for cache or data storage. Its RAID-ready configuration preserves data integrity and avoids data corruption.
Vanity Free Design for better MTBF
By centralizing power supplies in the rack and removing unnecessary components from the system, the F03A enhances system MTBF by 58% compared to other conventional 2U4N systems in the market. This will avoid system downtime caused by component failure and minimize maintenance efforts.
VGA-redirection for on-site troubleshooting
F03A offers an optional dual-port 10Gbps SFP+ mezzanine card with an ASPEED 2300 chip, providing VGA-redirection for datacenters requiring on-site troubleshooting.
Press Release & News
Open Compute Pioneer QCT Showcases Open Rack v2 Systems at OCP U.S. Summit
Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 product family
Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v2 product family
|Max. TDP Support||
|Number of Processors||
6.4 / 7.2 / 8.0 GT/s
Up to 30MB
Option 1: (4) 2.5" hot-plug per node
Option 2: (2) 3.5" hot-plug per node
|W x H x D (inch)||
21.1 x 3.5 x 34.6
|W x H x D (mm)||
536 x 89 x 880
Option 1: (1) PCIe Gen3 x8 LP MD-2
Option 2: (2) PCIe Gen3 x8 LP MD-2
(1) PCIe Gen3 x8 OCP network mezzanine Slot
Up to 256GB RDIMM
1866/1600/1333 MHz DDR3 RDIMM
16GB, 8GB RDIMM
(12) SATA 3Gb/s ports
(2) SATA 6Gb/s ports
SATA RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
SAS RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 enabled with upgrade ROM options
(6) hot-plug system fans
Integrated AST2300 with 8MB DDR3 video memory
DCMI v1.5 Compliant
Operating temperature: 5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F)
Non-operating temperature: -40°C to 65°C (-40°F to 149°F)
Operating relative humidity: 20% to 85%RH
Non-operating relative humidity: 40% to 90%RH
Intel® 82574L 1 GbE with shared management function
Please refer to our Compatible Component List for more information*
*Please refer to Compatible Component List at QCT website (http://www.quantaqct.com/account/download)
Installation / Setup Tips (7)
- 1. Stop Error 0x1A in the nt!MiUpdateWsle function in Windows 8.1 or Windows Server 2012 R2.
- 2. Installing Oracle Linux 7 will generate the failure message : Failed to insert module 'autofs4'.
- 3. Please read the readme file before attempting upgrade BIOS/BMC.
- 4. RHEL 6.3 uEFI combined with tboot is not supported.
- 5. RHEL 7 can't install guest OS from CD/DVD-ROM.
- 6. Setting resolution by hot key ''CTRL'' + ''ALT'' + ''+'' or ''-'' doesn't work in RHEL7.
- 7. System doesn't shut down when doing graceful shutdown function via QSM.
Colfax International - Reseller / System Integrator
2805 Bowers Ave, Santa Clara, CA 95051
Ma Labs - Distributor
2075 North Capital Avenue, San Jose, CA 95132
SHI International Corp. - Reseller / System Integrator
290 Davidson Avenue, Somerset, NJ, 08873 USA