Simplify and Accelerate Deployment of Apache Hadoop
- QxData MapR Solution is the collaboration between QCT and MapR to develop a reference architecture that provides a solution that business can manage and analyze big data without spending excessive time on operations and maintenance
Software-defined Distributed Scale-out File Storage
- Optimized to serve specific workloads: throughput optimized and cost-capacity optimized Gluster solutions on ultra-dense 1U building block and 4U server with maximized storage density.
Optimal Integrated Ceph Solutions at Petabyte Scale
- QCT QxStor Red Hat Ceph Storage Edition provides SDS solutions for both private and public clouds—each optimized for different workloads and budgets. QCT and Red Hat Ceph Storage offer mature interfaces for enterprise block and object storage, making it well suited for archival, rich media, and cloud infrastructure workloads like OpenStack.
AWS S3-Compatible, Enterprise-grade Storage
- QxStor Cloudian Edition-Hyperstore® appliance provides the most scalable end-to-end easy-to-implement Object Storage solutions the market has to offer
Transform Your Business with our Cloud Ready Appliances
- QCT Microsoft Cloud-Ready appliances completed with performance benchmarked QCT hardware, and preinstalled Microsoft Windows Server 2016 SDDC Software Stack for organization’s datacenter. This easy to use, agility, scalability and cloud-ready appliances are optimized to handle a variety of virtualization workloads.
A Proven HA Architecture with Faster Time-to-Value
- QxStack Ubuntu OpenStack Edition is a turnkey cloud solution that lets customers easily adopt OpenStack. It provides a range of SDN, SDS and next-generation applications via Juju charms to build clouds that best fit each business need. By leveraging MAAS and Juju, customers can deploy OpenStack services in days with flexible architectures.