Easiest Way to Build and Operate a Software-Define Data Center (SDDC) Private Cloud
- QxStack powered by VMware Cloud Foundation is a fully interoperable solution that provides customers with the easiest way to build and run an SDDC private cloud. The solution is delivered with pre-qualified hardware provided by QCT and VMware’s Cloud Foundation software. This SDDC-based integrated system is ideal for enterprises and service providers focused on greater simplicity, faster time-to-value, enhanced security and lower total cost of ownership (TCO).
Hyper-converged Infrastructure IaaS Solution for High Performance Workloads
- QxStack VMware Edition-HC, a hyper-converged Infrastructure appliance, is suitable for high-performance workloads, powered by VMware virtualization software. It uses 2U 4-node server to create an easy-to-deploy building block for the Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC)
Transform Your Business with our Cloud Ready Appliances
- QCT Microsoft Cloud-Ready appliances completed with performance benchmarked QCT hardware, and preinstalled Microsoft Windows Server 2016 SDDC Software Stack for organization’s datacenter. This easy to use, agility, scalability and cloud-ready appliances are optimized to handle a variety of virtualization workloads.
A Turnkey Appliance to Simplify OpenStack Clouds
- QCT Mirantis Unlocked Appliance is a turnkey OpenStack cloud solution, aggregating compute, storage and networking switches functionalities into a single or dual, reliable rack-based converged infrastructure. The turnkey appliance significantly simplifies the testing and deployment of a cloud, assuring enterprises of a fast time-to-value OpenStack cloud with agility and availability.
A Proven HA Architecture with Faster Time-to-Value
- QxStack Ubuntu OpenStack Edition is a turnkey cloud solution that lets customers easily adopt OpenStack. It provides a range of SDN, SDS and next-generation applications via Juju charms to build clouds that best fit each business need. By leveraging MAAS and Juju, customers can deploy OpenStack services in days with flexible architectures.